Fairoak Estate Management has extensive experience of both residential block management and the property sector as a whole across London and Surrey.
Our property managers look after a wide range of property types from small residential conversions to large new build developments.
If you are looking for a new challenge in the property sector and enjoy working as part of a small friendly team we would love to here from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Vacancy - Property Administrator
Added 31st May 2021
This role will suit an enthusiastic person with a can do attitude. Previous experience of working in an office environment and with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is desirable. To be considered for this position please email your CV and salary expectation to .
Our offices are based in Woking, Surrey so you must live within an easily commutable distance.
General job description
• Answering the phone, taking messages
• Opening post, franking and overseeing the post leaving the office daily
• Filing, shredding and scanning as required
• Updating excel spreadsheets
• Mail merges as required
• Assisting with various projects such as researching contractors, liaising with local authorities, room bookings etc.
• Take instructions from Property Managers, issue work orders or quotation requests to contractors.
• Log and save quotes when received.
• Meet with Property Managers to obtain updates, log reports and update work orders and quotation spreadsheets.
• General administration duties.
A small company that is growing and is able to offer a supportive team environment.
Opportunities to learn and develop their administration skills in Property Management.
To apply for this role please email your CV to